Creality CR-10S 3D Desktop DIY Printer Kit
The brand new CR-10S is the upgraded version of the ever popular CR-10. This model features 2 new upgrades:
- Dual Z motors for increased performance
- Filament sensor so you'll never run out of filament mid print again!
- Upgraded control board
The CR-10S is the smallest printer in the CR-10S lineup. With a large 300x300x400mm print volume, you will be hard pressed to find a printer of this size let alone the very affordable price. Also see the other printers in the CR-10 series CR-10 Plus and CR-10 Max.
This is kit perfect for beginners because it is already 80% assembled. Only connecting wires and putting together the frame is required to get this printer up and running.
- Super building size of 300x300x400mm, reveal strength.
- Printing precision is high, comparable to industrial equipment.
- Patent technology, Suite upgrade, Stable and Reliable.
- Package shipment, solve large transportation problem; simple and convenient assembly, only 10 minutes.
- Industrial-grade circuit boards, printing for 200 hours without pressure, mature technology performance is stable.
- New MK10 nozzle patent extrusion structure, not plug and can print almost all printing material on the market.
- Electronic control host is separated from the mechanical structure, expand your imagination, can create 3D model of various specifications
- High precision imported Aluminum V-slot Bearing + precision roller with high positioning accuracy, move smoothly , print faster
|Printing type||FDM (Melting touch stack molding technology)|
|Body structure||Patent technology V-Slot aluminum bearing|
|Nozzle diameter||Default 0.4mm, one 0.3mm nozzle for free|
|Print speed||≤200mm / s, normal printing speed: 100mm / s|
|Each accuracy||0.05-0.4mm (adjustable)|
|Power supply||Input 110-220V switchable, output 24V|
|Operating page||Chinese / English|
10-30°C, humidity 20-50%
|Materials||PLA, ABS, TPU, Copper, Wood, Carbon Fiber, Gradient Color etc.|
|Software supporting||PROE, Solid-works, UG, 3d Max, Rhino 3D design software, etc.|
|Format||STL, OBJ, G-Code, JPG|
|Printing method||SD card(off-line), contact to the PC(on-line)|
|Operating system||Linux, Windows, OSX|
|Operating software||CURA, Repetier-Host, simplify 3D|
|Machine size||490*600*615 mm|
|Package size||540*640*310 mm|
|Machine net weight||10.3kg|