Alunar PLA Filament 1.75mm 1kg
- Environmentally friendly: PLA (Polylactic Acid) 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant.PLA, a plant-based environement friendly type of plastic, is shinier and smoother than most filaments. Often refered to as "the green plastic".
- Universal application range: Size 1.75 mm(Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm).1KG (approximately 2.2 lbs) Spool.Fit for ALUNAR,Makerbot,Reprap Prusa,UP,Afinia,Flash Forge,MakerGear and almost all the desktop FDM 3D printers and 3D printing pens.
- Recommended temperatures: Excellent heat stability, Wide temperature range of 190 to 230 celsius.Recommended extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 190C - 210C
- Durablity & longevity: ALUNAR 3D filament is vacuum package.It is well sealed to avoid moisture to affect the printing quality.
- Monthly giveaway for sharing printing works:Submit photos or share your using experience on internet of what you created by ALUNAR 3D filament or ALUNAR 3D printers for free filament refill.