Anet A8 3D Printer Kit
- The Anet A8 kit is a useful yet affordable 3D printer, great for beginners and enthusiasts alike
- With its capable extruder and hot bed, the A8 is able to print a variety of filaments
- The A8 is built intuitively with a hassle-free user interface
- Comes unassembled with video instructions
A solid and capable Prusa i3 variant, the Anet A8 is an extremely popular model. It has a large customer base and lots of available customisation to kick start your 3D experience.
The A8's affordable price tag makes it a favorite among consumers, but that doesn't mean that this printer isn't a 3D printing powerhouse. It boasts a large print area and very capable NEMA17 motors to navigate the print-space. The A8 comes stock with a versatile extruder and heated bed, which makes it capable of printing a diverse selection of filaments.
This product comes unassembled, but comes with up-to-date video instructions.
- Frame Material: Acrylic
- XY Axis Accuracy: 0.012mm
- Z Axis Accuracy: 0.004mm
- # Extruders: 1
- Extruder Diameter: 0.4mm
- Max Print Speed: 100mm/s
- Max Print Size: 220x220x240mm
- Nozzle Temp.: Adjustable, Maximum 250C
- Hot Bed Temperature: 50-100C
- Heating Plate Material: Aluminum
- Printable Materials: PLA, ABS, TPU, Wood Poly, PVA, PP, Nylon, Luminescent
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Data Input: microSD or USB