Monoprice MP Select 3D Printing Pen with Low Temp Safe Mode + PLA Mode
Enjoy the artistic freedom of creating free-form 3D models by hand. No need to rely on 3D models downloaded from the internet, now you can create 3D models limited only by your imagination! The MP Select 3D Printing Pen allows you to create 3D models or repair 3D models by hand. It has low-temperature and high-temperature print settings, for use with eMate and PLA filaments. It supports temperatures from 80 ~ 195°C and has eight print speed settings. It is suitable for use by children as young as 8 years old, though they should always be closely supervised by an adult.
Child Safe: The MP Select 3D Printing Pen can print eMate, a low-temperature filament that makes it safer to use by children as young as 8 years old (though children should always be closely supervised by an adult).
Variable Settings: With the ability to print at temperatures ranging from 80 ~ 195°C, the MP Select 3D printing pen is compatible with low-temperature materials, such as eMate, and higher temperature materials, such as PLA. Additionally, it supports up to eight print speeds, from 0 ~ 120 cm/minute.
Easy to Use: Power it on, load the filament of your choice, and start drawing! No other 3D printer is as quick and easy to use as the MP Select 3D Printing Pen.
- Low-temperature setting for use with 1.75mm eMate filament
- Variable low-temperature settings from 80 ~ 90°C
- High-temperature setting for use with 1.75mm PLA filament
- Variable high-temperature settings from 80 ~ 195°C
- USB powered and compatible with USB power banks
- Eight speed settings from 0 ~ 120 cm/minute
- 0.7mm extrusion nozzle
- Automatic and manual extrusion modes