Large Delta 3D Printer from AnyCubic
Lead Time: 18+ Days
Anycubic Predator Highlights
- The Anycubic Predator has an all solid metal frame and a heated print bed.
- Automatically detects 37 points for easy auto leveling. Supports real time adjustment of Nozzle height.
- 24V DC high power heated bed, Fast heating up to 100C
- Anycubic ultrabase pro for excellent adhesion. Effortlessly pop the model out from the build surface
- Amazing Huge build volume 370mm D and 455mm H.
- Flying Extruder: Good retraction without stringing/friction. Making momentum shifts much easier. Able to achieve high print speed. Better results on Flexible filaments.
- Easy to set up.
- Interactive Full color touch screen for a more intuitive user experience.
- Filament Sensor NEW DESIGN will alert you when the filament has ran out or broken
- AUTO RESUME PRINT function: Resume Print, which stores the print information and position of the print head in case of power failure or similar
- 3D Prints PLA, ABS, PETG, PC, TPU, Copper and Wood fill
- Anycubic Predator offers a SD card reader and USB connectivity
- 0.4 mm nozzle standard
- Compatible with Simplify3d, Cura, Slic3r and Repetier Host software
- Maximum nozzle temperature 250 C
- Maximum bed temperature 100 C
- All tools needed for assembly are included
- Some assembly required but it is simple and suitable for "Newbies"
- Note: This 3D Printer is mostly assembled, no soldering required. You will just need to connect the upper and lower frame together and plug in some connections.
|Technology||FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)|
|Build Size||φ370mm(D) x 455mm(H)|
|Layer Resolution||0.05-0.3 mm|
|Positioning Accuracy||X/Y/Z 0.0125mm|
|Nozzle/Filament Diameter||0.4 mm/1.75mm|
|Print Speed||20~150mm/s (suggested 60mm/s)|
|Supported Materials||PLA, ABS,TPU, HIPS, Wood|
|Ambient Operating Temperature||8°C - 40°C|
|Operational Extruder Temperature||max 250°C|
|Operational Print Bed Temperature||max 100°C|
|Slicer Software||Cura, Smplify3D, Repetier-HOST|
|Software Input Formats||.STL, .OBJ, JPG, PNG|
|Software Output Formats||GCode|
|Connectivity||Memory card; Data cable(expert users only)|
|Input rating||110V/220V AC, 50/60Hz|
|Working Voltage||12V DC|