Large Delta 3D Printer from AnyCubic
Anycubic Predator 3D Printer Highlights
- The Anycubic Predator 3D printer has an all solid metal frame and a heated print bed.
- Automatically detects 37 points for easy auto leveling. Supports real time adjustment of Nozzle height.
- 24V DC high power heated bed, Fast heating up to 100C
- Anycubic ultrabase pro for excellent adhesion. Effortlessly pop the model out from the build surface
- Amazing Huge build volume 370mm D and 455mm H.
- Flying Extruder: Good retraction without stringing/friction. Making momentum shifts much easier. Able to achieve high print speed. Better results on Flexible filaments.
- Easy to set up.
- Interactive Full color touch screen for a more intuitive user experience.
- Filament Sensor NEW DESIGN will alert you when the filament has ran out or broken
- AUTO RESUME PRINT function: Resume Print, which stores the print information and position of the print head in case of power failure or similar
- 3D Prints PLA, ABS, PETG, PC, TPU, Copper and Wood fill
- Anycubic Predator offers a SD card reader and USB connectivity
- 0.4 mm nozzle standard
- Compatible with Simplify3d, Cura, Slic3r and Repetier Host software
- Maximum nozzle temperature 250 C
- Maximum bed temperature 100 C
- All tools needed for assembly are included
- Some assembly required but it is simple and suitable for "Newbies"
- Note: This large delta 3D printer is mostly assembled, no soldering required. You will just need to connect the upper and lower frame together and plug in some connections.
ANYCUBIC PREDATOR DELTA 3D PRINTER TECHNICAL SPECS
|Technology||FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)|
|Build Size||φ370mm(D) x 455mm(H)|
|Layer Resolution||0.05-0.3 mm|
|Positioning Accuracy||X/Y/Z 0.0125mm|
|Nozzle/Filament Diameter||0.4 mm/1.75mm|
|Print Speed||20~150mm/s (suggested 60mm/s)|
|Supported Materials||PLA, ABS,TPU, HIPS, Wood|
|Ambient Operating Temperature||8°C - 40°C|
|Operational Extruder Temperature||max 250°C|
|Operational Print Bed Temperature||max 100°C|
|Slicer Software||Cura, Smplify3D, Repetier-HOST|
|Software Input Formats||.STL, .OBJ, JPG, PNG|
|Software Output Formats||GCode|
|Connectivity||Memory card; Data cable(expert users only)|
|Input rating||110V/220V AC, 50/60Hz|
|Working Voltage||12V DC|