CREALITY ENDER 3 V2 3D PRINTER
With stable motion performance, silent printing and strong anti-interference, the Creality Ender 3 V2 3D printer offers a robust platform for bringing all your 3D designs to life! Whether you’re an experienced 3D printing aficionado or a beginner, this Creality printer combines ease of use with reliable performance.
The updated Ender 3 V2 features a 4.3-inch color screen that is designed to be user-friendly and a carborundum glass bed for better adhesion and easy print removal. The pre-installed X and Y-Axis belt tension make it even easier to keep this powerful 3D printer going at peak performance. Check out the full features list of this FDM 3D printer below!
New updated Ender-3 V2 3D-Printer: what’s new?
- Updated mainboard with silent TMC2208 stepper drivers: Compared to the Ender 3 and Ender 3 pro, a V2 design that delivers users out-of-the-box experience and silence-oriented upgrades(quieter 3D printers).
- New UI & 4.3 Inch Color Screen: With a 4.3-inch color screen and a redesigned UI that prioritizes ease of use, the Creality Ender-3 V2 3D Printer is an ideal choice for beginners.
- Carborundum Glass Bed: Better adhesion when you need it, and easier to remove prints when cooled.
- Easier Maintenance: Pre-installed X and Y-Axis belt tension make it even easier to keep your machine printing at its best. Easily adjust belt tension to maintain accuracy performance.
- Extruder Knob: Swap filament in and out even easier.
- New Nozzle：Brass nozzle with heat resistance.
- Storage Toolbox: Forget where you put those tweezers or snips? This beginner-friendly 3D printer features a built-in compartment to store your 3D printer essentials.
- Printing Technology: FDM Build Volume: 220 x 220 x 250 mm (8.7” x 8.7” x 9.8”)
- Compatible Filaments: 1.75 mm PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU
- Heated Bed Temperature: ≤ 100°C
- Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.4 mm
- Stock Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
- Nozzle Temperature: ≤ 250°C
- Print Speed: ≤ 180 mm/s, 30-60 mm/s typically
- XY Axis Precision: ± 0.1 mm
- Number of Nozzles: 1
- Compatible Formats: .stl/.obj/.amf
- Connectivity: SD card or cloud printing
- Operating System: MAC/Linux/Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Power Supply: Rated Voltage 115/230V; Output: 24V; Rated Power: 350W
- Machine Net Weight: 7.8 kg (17 lbs)