CreatBot F160 3D Printer
Full Closed Metal Case
Full closed metal case for stable printing environment, long working life time and better printing performance
Standard Edition extruder supports temperatures up to 240c.
New 420c Extruder For PEEK Edition
The CreatBot F160 Peek 3D Printer supports more filaments such as PLA, ABS, PVA, HIPS, PETG, PA, Nylon, Flexible, PC etc.
Efficient Cooling system to control printing temperature
Adjustable Extruder Height: Easy to align and got patent for this design
Near way Extruder feeding system suitable for printing flexible and soft materials
Geared Motor Feeder
Patented design for geared motor feeder ensures the feeding precision and retraction which helps to filament from slipping. Added filament detection function, when the filament is exhausted printer will automatically pause printing, lowers the platform, retract filament and finally beep for 20 seconds.
Smart Power Management Module
Intelligent power management module, when the print finished, the print head automatically go home and shut down the printer if there are no inputs within five minutes’ duration
Large Color Touch Screen
This smart 3D printer features a 4.3 inch large color touch screen to easily access to the menu and control the machine.
Continued to Print when Power outage restored
In the event of a power outage, the smart 3D printer automatically remembers the current position and stores the data into the memory, lowers the platform and retracts filament, so you can continue the printing when the power is restored with no more filament overflow and no more damage to the print by touching the hot end.
CreatBot F160 Technical Specifications
- Build size (LDH): 160*160*200mm
- Number of nozzles: Single
- Nozzle diameter: 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 0.8, 1.0mm
- Minimum layer thickness: 0.04 mm
- Positioning accuracy: XYZ Axis 0.01 mm
- Printing speed: 120 mm/s
- Traveling speed: 200 mm/s
- Nozzle temperature: Max. 400 Degree
- Hotbed temperature: Max. 120 Degree
- Filament materials: PLA, ABS, PVA, HIPS, PETG, Flexible
- Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
- OS platform: Windows, Linux, Mac OS, OSX
- Language: English, Multi-language
- Software: CreatWare
- File format: STL, OBJ, GCode, Amf
- Control chip: ATmega 2560
- LCD Size: Large Colour Touch Screen
- Power supply: 110~220V 360W
- Machine dimensions weight: 280*280*470mm
- Packaging dimensions weight: 460*410*580mm
Be sure to also check out the CraftBot 3 3D Printer.