Alunar M508 3D Printer Kit
Free 0.25kg PLA filament
This Alunar® M508 3D Printer is the amazing king of the Prusa I3 family.This unassembled 3D printer is a new DIY kit which will feature the superior quality, performance, accuracy and most important, best affordability in desktop 3D printer market. And it is easy and quick to build up if you follow the detailed users’ assembly and manual guide. With more flexible and humanistic software system, it is convenient and fast for you to install and uninstall the filament. More importantly, you can also get the simple-combined and colorful printing works by changing the filament when the printer is working. And it can be equipped with as wee as the 0.3mm extruder to ensure its superior quality and high accuracy. Welcome to chose this late updated printer with best performance.
- LCD Filament Acrylic 3D Printer; Supports ABS/PLA/Wood/Flexible PLA/Nylon Filament
- Updated function:Auto Install and Uninstall filament function.When you choose to change filament, the 3D printer will auto uninstall the filament, you no need pull the filament so hard.
- It is unassembled DIY kit, provide you an unforgettable step-by-step learning experience of 3D printer from scratch.
- Alunar 3D printer supports multi colors printing for one item.When printing,can change filament,to print by different colors 3D filament.
- 0.3 mm 3D printer nozzle, make the printing much more elaborate. Mould parts for Z axis and three slide blocks for extruder make the printer much more stable.
- The power supply for Alunar 3D printer is 110 V/220 V, you can switch it to fit your
|SD-Card & LCD Screen:||Yes|
|XY Axis Accuracy:||0.011mm|
|Z Axis Accuracy:||0.004mm|
|Max. Print Size:||200*200*180mm|
|Nozzle Temp.:||210C, Max 260C|
|Heating Bed Temperature:||50-100C|
|Heating Plate Material:||Aluminum|
|Printable Materials:||PLA, ABS, HIPS, Wood Polymer, PVA, PP, Luminescent, Nylon|
|1.Pre Test before Assembly||5. Printer Instruction Step 4|
|2.Printer Instruction Step 1||6. Printer Instruction Step 5|
|3. Printer Instruction Step 2||7. Printer Instruction Step 6|
|4. Printer Instruction Step 3||8. Printer Instruction Step 7|
You will get the device driver from the SD Card also coming with your printer kit. There is two driver respectively compatible with the MAC and WIN system, which will provide the best choice for the correct driver suited with your computer. And you just need to connect the SD card to your computer and click the driver software and it would only take few minutes to be installed automatically.