Anet E12 3D Printer Kit
Anet E12 3D printer has a large 300x300x400mm printing volume, wells suited hobbyists and professionals alike. The Anet E12 professional 3D printer does not require any wiring and can be set up in 5 to 10 minutes. Contact us with any questions about this Cura 3D printer!
Anet E12 Features
- Stable Aluminum frame supports smooth and accurate printing
- Enjoy a big 300x300x400mm printing volume to print large 3D objects
- 40mm to 120mm/s printing speeds lets you create all you can imagine in the blink of an eye
- All Metal Nozzle puts forth a highly precise and accurate printing job for stunningly detailed results.
- Adjustable belt: it is possible to easily tighten or loosen the belt by twisting a screw.
- Heated print bed: this heated print bed, which goes up 100°C, to allows users to 3D print ABS.
- Hotbed stickers: reduces warping.
- LCD screen: provides an easier user experience
- Supports G Code Offline printing
|Frame material||Aluminum Alloy|
|Platform board||Aluminum Base|
|Nozzle temperature||Room temperature to 260 degree|
|Product forming size||300*300*400mm|
|Memory card offline print||SD card|
|Platform temperature||Room temperature to 100 degree|
|Supporting material||ABS, HIPS, PLA|
|File format||G-code, Gco, JPG, OBJ, STL|
|XY-axis positioning accuracy||0.012mm|
|Z-axis positioning accuracy||0.004mm|
|Host computer software||Cura|
|Packing Type||unassembled packing|
|System support||Windows, Mac|