Anet E12 3D Printer Kit
Anet E12 3D printer has a large 300x300x400mm printing volume, wells suited hobbyists and professionals alike. The Anet E12 professional 3D printer does not require any wiring and can be set up in 5 to 10 minutes. Contact us with any questions about this Cura 3D printer!
Anet E12 Features
- Stable Aluminum frame supports smooth and accurate printing
- Enjoy a big 300x300x400mm printing volume to print large 3D objects
- 40mm to 120mm/s printing speeds lets you create all you can imagine in the blink of an eye
- All Metal Nozzle puts forth a highly precise and accurate printing job for stunningly detailed results.
- Adjustable belt: it is possible to easily tighten or loosen the belt by twisting a screw.
- Heated print bed: this heated print bed, which goes up 100°C, to allows users to 3D print ABS.
- Hotbed stickers: reduces warping.
- LCD screen: provides an easier user experience
- Supports G Code Offline printing
|Room temperature to 260 degree
|Product forming size
|Memory card offline print
|Room temperature to 100 degree
|ABS, HIPS, PLA
|G-code, Gco, JPG, OBJ, STL
|XY-axis positioning accuracy
|Z-axis positioning accuracy
|Host computer software