CraftUnique CraftBot XL 3D Printer
With the CraftBot XL, CraftBot took the features from its popular, award-winning CraftBot Plus and CraftBot 2 models, improved them for 3D printing on a larger scale, but kept the price extremely low for a desktop 3D printer with this build capacity and feature set. The CraftUnique CraftBot XL 3D Printer is great for schools, colleges, engineers, architects, and everyone else looking to expand their 3D printing lab or 3D modeling capacity, without breaking the bank.
The most striking feature of the CraftBot XL is its larger build volume and taller Z-axis -- it will print models up to 17 inches tall. Additionally, the CraftBot XL features improved bearings for quiet and precise 3D printing, and includes CraftBot's nozzle kit, so depending on your project, you can choose to print with greater accuracy or greater speed. CraftBot XL also comes with Wifi connectivity, and mobile apps are available for iOS and Android.
With the CraftBot XL, bigger doesn't mean more complicated. Like CraftBot's other models, the XL is practically plug-and-play! But just because it's easy enough for a beginner to use, doesn't mean that it's not for experts. The CraftBot XL's solid construction, printing accuracy, ability to work with different materials, and powerful CraftWare software meet the requirements of experienced, professional users.
CRAFTBOT XL FEATURES:
- Printing accuracy - 50 micron layer resolution (with 0.25 mm nozzle)
- Extra large build volume - Build bigger with CraftBot XL's 300x200x440mm (approx. 12” x 8” x 17”) build volume
- Nozzle kit - Includes 0.25, 0.4, 0.6 and 0.8 mm MK8 copper nozzles and wrench
- Improved bearings - Linear rails and upgraded bearings for quieter operation and greater precision performance
- Wifi connectivity - iOS and Android apps available
- Color LCD touchscreen - CraftBot XL has an intuitive, well-organized navigation menu giving constant information on the printing process.
- Constant control - Users can alter printing parameters any time by the touchscreen – even during the printing process!
- Heated build platform - Increased heating power to build platform helps prevent warping and sticking, and allows the CraftBot XL to print with a variety of materials, like PLA, ABS, HIPS, PETG and others.
- Removable print surface - Easy to clean, and helps to keep the platform properly calibrated.
- USB connection- Connect and control printing directly by connecting your CraftBot XL 3D printer to your PC via USB cable.
- Direct USB drive connection - Easily upload your sliced 3D model to CraftBot XL’s memory from a USB flash drive. CraftBot includes a USB drive loaded with samples files, so you can immediately test your printer
- CraftWare - CraftBot's universal, advanced 3D printer software with a user-friendly graphical interface. Its advanced slicing algorithm ensures faster conversions and better results.
- Customer service and support - Backed by Profound 3D and CraftBot, we have in-depth knowledge of the printer and are always happy to help you.