CREALITY ENDER-3 PRO 3D PRINTER
The Creality Ender 3 Pro 3D printer is the latest 3D printer model in the Creality family. Compared with the original Ender 3, the Creality Ender 3 Pro features a redesigned aluminum extrusion for the Y-axis base for better stability and printing quality. The patented MK-10 extruder greatly reduces plugging risk and the Y-rail mounting groove CNC machining ensures precise positioning.
With the Creality Ender 3 Pro, you will also enjoy the fun of DIY assembly and easy, rapid printing. The heated bed only takes 5 minutes to reach up to 110 degrees and features a stable power supply for a superior user experience. This Creality Ender 3 DIY Kit also includes a platform C-magnetic sticker which makes your 3D models easier to remove from the platform and better adheres to the platform than textured paper and glue.
This junior 3D printer is excellent for crafting architectural 3D models, medical face masks, movie props, furniture and more. Start creating your 3D models with the Creality Ender 3 Pro today!
- NEW Y Axis design for Enhanced Printing stability-40x40 aluminum extrusion for the Y-axis base
- New Soft Magnetic "C Mag" Sticker - Magnetic bed is completely removable, and flexible.No more model warping on larger prints! Once the model is finished printing, remove the magnetic upper from the lower and bend or flex the print surface to watch the model effortlessly pop off the printing surface.
- Meanwell Power Supply
- Heating up with only 5 minutes
- This junior 3D printer offers higher precision
- Easier to level
- Auto Resume Print after power interruption/outage
|Frame||Precise, high quality, aluminum extrusion.|
|Molding Tech||FDM（Fused Deposition Molding）|
|Printing Speed||≤180mm/s，Normal 30-60mm/s|
|Nozzle Diameter||Standard 0.4mm,supports 0.2,0.3mm etc.|
|Hot Bed Temperature||≤110℃|
|Printing Mode||Online or SD card offline|
|Slice Software||Cura, Repetier-Host ,Simplify3D|
|Power Supply||Input:AC 100-120V/6.8A 200-240V/3.4A 50/60Hz|
|Filament||PLA,ABS,Wood,TPU,gradient color,carbon fiber,etc.|
|Printer Size||440 x 440 x 465mm|
|Package Size||595 x 495 x165mm|
|Control Board Type||ATmega1284P|
|Operating System||Windows XP/Vista/7/10 /MAC/Linux|
|Motor||42-34 motor Step angle 1.8°|
|Motor Driver||A4988 16 Subdivided|
|Dual Z Axis||
ENDER-3 PRO SPECS & ADVANTAGES:
- 1. V-Slot cooperate with Prusa I3 frame: extremely innovative design, following the step of the trend, integrating with classic elements, create a new generation economic DIY 3D printers.
- 2. Super Printing size with one-piece structure, save space but building the world.
- 3. Only 10 minutes with 20 screws assembly before the first printing, simple assembly but more stable performance, Win-Win for fun and time.
- 4. Safety protected Power supply, reach 110℃ for hotbed in about 5 minutes. Additional power cut protection function to meet the needs of fast heating and longtime printing.Ability to resume prints even after a power outage or lapse occurs.
- 5. CNC machining of Y-rail mounting groove to make sure precise positioning and keep the stable frame with High-Precision printing quality.
- 6. Patent Technology: MK-10 Extruder greatly reduces plugging risk and bad extrusion; Patent Technology: V-Slot with POM wheel make it move noiseless, smoothly and durable
- 7. New Viscous Platform sticker to replace reprinting tape and glue, solve warping problem but save the printing cost.
- 8. 24 hours testing for key components before delivery and one year warranty.
- 9. Good printing quality, reasonable cost for the beginners and good performance for the enthusiasts.
Ender 3 Pro Machine Parameter:
- Modeling Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling）
- Power Supply: Mean Well UL certified power supply
- Printing Size: 220*220*250mm / 8.6x8.6x9.8 inches
- Machine Size: 440*410*465mm / 17.3x16.1x18.3 inches
- Package weight: 8.6kg / 19 lbs
- Max Traveling Speed: 180mm/s
- Filament: 1.75mm ABS/PLA,WOOD,FLEXIBLE,Carbon firber,PA....
- Input: AC 100-265V 50-60Hz
- Output: DC 24V 15A 360W
- Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
- Precision: ±0.1mm
- File Format: STL, OBJ, G-Code
- Working Mode: USB cable (not included) online compatible or micro-SD (offline)
- Max Nozzle Temperature: 255℃
- Max Hot bed Temperature: 110℃