CREALITY ENDER 3 V2 3D PRINTER
New updated Ender-3 V2 3D-Printer: what’s new?
- Updated mainboard with silent TMC2208 stepper drivers: Compared to the Ender 3 and Ender 3 pro, a V2 design that delivers users out-of-the-box experience and silence-oriented upgrades(quieter 3D printers).
- New UI & 4.3 Inch Color Screen: With a 4.3-inch color screen and a redesigned UI that prioritizes ease of use, the Creality Ender-3 V2 3D Printer is an ideal choice for beginners.
- Carborundum Glass Bed: Better adhesion when you need it, and easier to remove prints when cooled.
- Easier Maintenance: Pre-installed X and Y-Axis belt tension make it even easier to keep your machine printing at its best. Easily adjust belt tension to maintain accuracy performance.
- Extruder Knob: Swap filament in and out even easier.
- New Nozzle：Brass nozzle with heat resistance.
- Storage Toolbox: Forget where you put those tweezers or snips? This beginner-friendly 3D printer features a built-in compartment to store your 3D printer essentials.
- Printing Technology: FDM Build Volume: 220 x 220 x 250 mm (8.7” x 8.7” x 9.8”)
- Compatible Filaments: 1.75 mm PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU
- Heated Bed Temperature: ≤ 100°C
- Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.4 mm
- Stock Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
- Nozzle Temperature: ≤ 250°C
- Print Speed: ≤ 180 mm/s, 30-60 mm/s typically
- XY Axis Precision: ± 0.1 mm
- Number of Nozzles: 1
- Compatible Formats: .stl/.obj/.amf
- Connectivity: SD card or cloud printing
- Operating System: MAC/Linux/Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Power Supply: Rated Voltage 115/230V; Output: 24V; Rated Power: 350W
- Machine Net Weight: 7.8 kg (17 lbs)