Creality Ender 5 Pro 3D Desktop DIY Printer Kit - Ship From USA Option
One attribute that is unique to the Ender 5 Pro 3D Printer is the new V1.15 silent Mainboard with TMC2208 drivers, allowing for quieter and more precise printing performance. This mainboard has both Marlin 1.1.8 and Bootloader installed and also has thermal runway protection enabled, providing additional protection in case the printer reaches erratically high temperatures.
Metal Extruder Frame
Another new addition to the Creality Ender 5 Pro 3D Printer is a highly durable metal extruder frame. This feature provides stronger pressure while pushing filament through the 3D Printer's nozzle, which the manufacturer claims will bolster the overall printing performance. This upgraded metal extruder kit comes equipped with an adjustable bolt so that users can tweak the pressure of the extruder gear to best fit whichever filament is selected.
New and Improved Filament Tubing
Last but not least, the Creality Ender 5 Pro 3D Printer also includes new and improved filament tubing. The Capricorn Bowden PTFE Tubing has a 1.9mm ± 0.05mm inner diameter, reducing any excess wiggle room and preventing the filament from buckling inside of the tube. The addition of this high-end tubing makes the Creality Ender 5 Pro 3D Printer better suited to print with flexible filaments and other exotic materials.
- High-Precision Printing Quality: Equipped with dual Y-axis motors and down-shift Z-axis, moving more smoothly, fewer points of failure and fewer headaches.
- Brand Power Supply: Built-in brand power supply, heat the hotbed to 110℃ in 5 minutes.
- Resume Printing Function: The printer is shielded by its power supply from voltage spikes and power outages. If electrical power is lost, prints can be resumed from the last layer, saving time and reducing waste.
- More stable printing: The dual Y-axis motion control system controls the high-quality, stable output of the double-sided timing belt, effectively preventing the impact caused by printing.
- Integrated motherboard power: The wires are integrated into the machine's internal controls for circuit design, device specifications and heat dissipation.
- Design: The case is simple and large, enhancing the collaborative design of multi-regional products.
- Simple leveling method: Large manual lathes are ergonomically designed for speed. This allows you to solve time-consuming and labor-intensive tasks.
- Industrial circuit board: high-load safety inspection, stable performance, continuous operation for 200 hours.
Creality Ender 5 Pro Printer Machine Specifications:
|Normal printing speed||40-80mm/s|
|Nozzle diameter||Standard 0.4mm changeable 0.2, 0.3mm|
|Hot bed temperature||≤135℃|
|Working modes||Online print or offline print|
|Power parameters||Input:110/220V 50/60HZ output: DC24V|
|Printing materials||PLA/ABS/WOOD/ COPPER/gradient, etc.|
|Gross Weight||14.2 kg|